Join us to learn more about the unique traits of Suntory’s signature whiskies and spirits from our special guest Jonathan Armstrong, the West Coast Brand Ambassador for House of Suntory. Whether you are just entering the world of whisky or a long-time whisky enthusiast, this is an event you won’t want to miss. This rare opportunity allows guests the chance to enjoy Suntory’s prized Yamazaki 12 & 18, Hakushu 12 & 18, and Hibiki 21 paired with Restaurant Suntory’s cuisine, created to meet the high level of quality expected from the Suntory brand.
We've got a full evening of food, drinks, detailed whisky conversations, and a lucky draw in store for you. With 15 years of experience in the spirits industry, our speaker Jonathan Armstrong has an extensive background in the craft bartending, artisanal spirits and the hospitality on both the East and West coasts. Based in Los Angeles, he represents House of Suntory's Next-Generation and Luxury portfolios: Haku, Roku, Toki, Hibiki, Yamazaki, Hakushu, Ao and Legent. His mission is to bring the House of Suntory portfolio to life and build brand awareness and education on Japanese spirits for the hospitality industry and consumers.
*Whisky images are for illustration purposes only.
- Date & Time
- Wednesday, November 01, 2023
5:30PM - 9:30PM (doors open at 5:00PM)
- Restaurant Suntory's Washoku Dining Area
- $250 per person (tax and gratuity included)
- All attendees must be 21 or older.
- SOLD OUT
*All reservations are final. No refunds will be offered in the event of a cancellation.
Phone: (808) 922-5511
- Guests will be treated to a live presentation on the House of Suntory portfolio by guest speaker Jonathan Armstrong
- Available whisky tastings includes Suntory Whisky (Yamazaki 12 & 18, Hakushu 12 & 18, and Hibiki 21).
- A full-course dinner featuring dishes that pair well with these whiskies will be prepared by our executive chef (the complete menu can be found below)
- A lucky draw will be held for a chance to win gift cards, limited edition Suntory coasters, and other gifts.
*Please note that menu and event details are subject to change without notice.
Liver Pate with Baguette
Fresh Oyster with Basil Sauce
Sakura Smoked Scallop
Matsutake Mushroom Dobin Mushi (Steamed Kettle Soup)
Grilled Lobster Tail with Uni
Roasted Miyazaki Wagyu Beef with Kagura Nanban Miso
From Sushi Tokiwa
House of Suntory Nigiri - Zuke Maguro of Yamazaki, Hakushu and Hibiki
Hakushu Macadamia Nuts Brulee
Return to Events index page